Thank you for contacting Christmas For Kids.
We will begin taking applications On Monday, November 2. Please see below for hours.
Families who apply for Christmas assistance with Christmas for Kids can not apply for similar assistance with any other agency, church or organization. If found on any other list, you will not receive gifts through Christmas For Kids. Income limitations apply.
If you have loss of income in 2020 due to COVID you may be eligible for assistance. Bring your last 4 pay stubs when you apply in addition to the items listed below.
Applicants must bring the following items with them when applying:
1. Proof that you currently receive food stamps (certification letter from DSS)
OR proof of income (last year’s tax returns or 4 current pay stubs).
2. Proof that all children on application are currently living in the home (current DSS family profile, tax return or rental agreement listing residents).
3. Valid Photo ID with current address. If address is not current then must providea utility bill that contains applicant name & current address.
4. Children birth through 17 accepted, teens must still be attending school to qualify.
Please be Prepared To Follow CDC Recommended Protocols Regarding COVID-19
Masks Or Face Shields Will Be Required While In Our Office.
Due To Social-Distancing Requirements:
• Only one family will be allowed in the office at a time. Please be prepared to wait outside.
• Please do not bring your children when applying.
Located in the former Hometown Foods,
106 N Walnut St, Downtown Seneca
Closed Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Closed Tuesday Nov. 3 • Wednesday Nov. 25 and Thursday Nov. 26
Open 9 AM – 2 PM Monday thru Thursday
Open 6 PM – 8 PM Tuesdays and Thursdays
Last day to apply is Wednesday December 9, 9 AM – 2 PM.
PLEASE DO NOT WAIT TO APPLY!
ORDERS FILLED ON A FIRST-COME BASIS
WE HAVE A LIMITED SUPPLY OF POPULAR ITEMS